Ronan Mcanenny Ltd is pleased to welcome to the property market this pristine five bedroom detached bungalow located on Curragh Lane, Lifford, Co Donegal. This property is perfectly positioned within close proximity of the Lifford/Strabane boarder where shoppers can avail of the ever fluctuating Sterling – Euro exchange rate.
Internally, this property benefits from having an oil fired central heating system along with having a solid fuel stove and back boiler. It is a spacious and extremely well maintained property which would make a perfect family home. Externally, the home boasts a very well kept garden with a tarmac driveway to the front.
Viewing of this home is highly recommended!!
Accommodation Comprises of:
- Entrance Hall:5.91m x 2.03m
- Tiled flooring.
- Living/Family Room: 5.42m x 4.11m
- Solid oak flooring, stone fireplace with open fire & back boiler and double radiator.
- Kitchen: 5.69m x 6.11m
- Tiled walls and flooring, integrated dishwasher & fridge/freezer, two double radiators.
- Utility Room: 1.82m x 3.06m
- Tiled flooring, high & low level units, oil burner, single radiator and plumbing for washing machine & tumble dryer.
- Main Bathroom: 3.01m x 3.01m
- Tiled flooring with partially tiled walls, bath, electric shower, extractor fan and chrome towel rail.
- Master Bedroom: 3.88m x 3.69
- Laminate flooring, built in wardrobes and double radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.22m x 3.27m
- Double bedroom with laminate flooring & double radiator.
- Ensuite: 1.52m x 2.4m
- Tiled walls and flooring, electric shower and double radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.29m x 4.71m
- Double bedroom with laminate flooring and double radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.57m x 3.58m
- Double bedroom with laminate flooring, built in wardrobes and double radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 3.4m x 2.95m
- Lino flooring, single radiator.