Ronan McAnenny Ltd welcomes to the property market this outstanding family home positioned on an elevated site overlooking Strabane and boasts stunning views of the surrounding countryside. This property is perfectly located on the outskirts of Strabane town which can be reached in under 5 minutes by car.
This property was built in 1988 and has been maintained to the highest standard throughout. The home consists of four double bedrooms, two reception rooms, main bathroom, shower room and separate WC. This property also has a detached garage which has full electrics and a roller door.
Viewing of this dwelling is highly recommended to fully appreciate it’s beauty.
Accommodation Comprises of:
- Entrance Hall: 3.6m x 5.76m
- Tiled flooring.
- Living/Family Room: 3.88m x 7m
- Laminate flooring, stone effect fireplace with timber overmantle, open fire and two double radiators.
- Living Room 2: 3.16m x 4m
- Carpet flooring, cast iron fireplace, open fire and single radiator.
- Kitchen: 4.07m x 7.37m
- Tiled flooring, cream units with walnut worktop, spotlights to ceiling and lower units, gas hob, electric oven, integrated dishwasher, two single radiators.
- Utility: 2.10m x 2.98m
- Tiled flooring, sink unit, high and low level cupboards, plumbing for washing machine.
- Downstairs WC: 0.91m x 1.38m
- Tiled flooring with partially tiled walls, WC & wash hand basin.
- Main Bathroom: 2.69m x 2.56m
- White bathroom suite, tiled flooring with partially tiled walls, corner bath and chrome towel rail.
- Master Bedroom: 4.15m x 3.63m
- Carpet flooring and single radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 2.95m x4.58m
- Double bedroom with carpet flooring, single radiator and several power points.
- Bedroom 3: 4.28m x 5.11m
- Double bedroom with carpet flooring and double radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 4.18m x 3.56m
- Double bedoom with carpet flooring and single radiator.
- Upstairs Shower Room: 1.54m x 2.02m
- Tiled flooring, recessed spotlights and electric shower.
- Garage: 5.29m x 5.19m
- Full electrics, oil burner and roller door.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact our office on 02881659210.