Ronan McAnenny Ltd welcomes to the property market this semi detached property located in Melmount Gardens in Strabane. This dwelling is situated just off the much sought after area of the Melmount Road in the town which is where an array of amenities can be found such as schools, shops, health care settings etc.
The property itself consists of entrance porch and hall, kitchen, two reception rooms, utility room, downstairs WC, three bedrooms and main bathroom.
Internally, this home benefits from having an oil fired central heating system and an open fire. Externally, the property has double glazing windows and there are gardens to the front and rear, along with a tarmac driveway.
- Accommodation Comprises of:
- Porch: 5.41m x 1.63m
- Tiled flooring.
- Entrance Hall: 2m x 3.61m
- Wooden flooring and double radiator.
- Living/Family Room: 3.59m x 3.54m
- Wooden flooring, marble fireplace and hearth, open fire and double radiator.
- Living Room 2: 3.40m x 3.63m
- Wooden flooring, double radiator and patio doors.
- Kitchen: 2.1m x 3.63m
- Tiled walls and flooring, electric hob & oven, double radiator.
- Utility Room: 4.57m x 2.16m
- Tiled flooring, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- Downstairs WC: 1.25m x 1m
- Tiled flooring and WC.
- Main Bathroom: 2.42m x 2.13m
- Tiled flooring with partially tiled walls, WC, wash hand basin, electric shower and double radiator.
- Master Bedroom: 3.55m x 3.14
- Wooden flooring, built in wardrobes and single radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 2.66m x 2.46m
- Single bedroom with wooden flooring and single radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.58m x 3.62m
- Wooden flooring with built in wardrobes and single radiator.
- Viewings are strictly by appointment only and can be arranged by calling our office on 02871 886910.