Ronan McAnenny ltd welcomes to the property market this stunning five bedroom detached family home located in the semi rural village of Ballymagorry, Co Tyrone. This dwelling is located approximately 4 miles from Strabane town centre. This home was built in 1915 but has had modifications in recent years – new roof in 2000, rewired central heating – 1998, Rayburn stove installed – 1998, sliding sash windows approximately 2003. Internally, this home has been maintained to the highest of standard throughout consisting of five spacious bedrooms, kitchen, utility, three reception rooms, conservatory, three bathrooms and study room. To the exterior of the dwelling there are nature landscaped grounds surrounding the home. There is a detached garage, green house and summer house. The house is positioned on a private site boasted stunning views of the surrounding countryside. This home must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Accommodation Comprises of:
- Porch: 2.62m x 1.46m
- Tiled flooring.
- Entrance Hall: 8.26m x 2.26m
- Wooden parquet flooring, one double and one single radiator.
- Living/Family Room: 4.94m x 4.18m
- Wooden parquet flooring, dual aspect windows, marble fireplace, open fire and double radiator.
- Living Room 2: 4.85m x 4.80m
- Wooden parquet flooring, wooden fire surround with marble hearth, Aarow stove and double radiator.
- Reception 3: Wooden flooring, stone fireplace with open fire and double radiator.
- Kitchen: 7.45m x 4.90m
- Tiled flooring, recessed spotlights, patio doors, double radiator, Rayburn stove, Belfast sink and granite worktop.
- Conservatory: 4.76m x 4.83m
- Tiled flooring, vaulted ceiling, electric heating and patio doors.
- Utility Room: 4.66m x 1.75m
- Tiled flooring, high and low level cupboards, recessed spotlights, gas hob, electric oven, extractor fan, chrome radiator, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- Downstairs WC: 2.45m x 1.74m
- Tiled flooring wit hpartially tiled walls, WC, wash hand basin, electric shower and chrome towel rail.
- Main Bathroom: 3.4m x 2.56m
- Wooden flooring, recessed spotlights, WC, wash hand basin, roll top bath and double radiator.
- Master Bedroom: 4.72m x 4.58m
- Wooden flooring, dual aspect windows and double radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 2.43m x 4.66m
- Double bedroom with wooden flooring and double radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.93m x 4.5m
- Double bedroom with carpet flooring and double radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.2m x 2.9m
- Single bedroom with carpet flooring and single radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 3.91m x 4.92m
- Wooden flooring, fire place and double radiator.
- Study: 2.40m x 4.62m
- Wooden flooring and double radiator.
- Bathroom 3: 3.00m x 2.25m
- Wooden flooring, WC, wash hand basin, power shower and single radiator.
- Garage: 5.96m x 7.04m
- Summer House: 3.47m x 3.97m
- Up and over roller door, WC & wash hand basin.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only and can be arranged by calling our office on 02871 886910.