Ronan McAnenny Ltd welcomes to the property market this prestigious family home situated in “The Willows”. This is an outstanding detached property with four double bedrooms which has been maintained to a very high standard throughout. The property benefits from using an oil fired central heating system along with having a gas fire.
The property is positioned on its own private site with gardens surrounding the home. The outdoor space with this home is ideal for any growing family and viewing of this property comes highly recommended.
Accommodation Comprises of:
- Entrance Hall: 1.19m x 5.93m
- Carpet flooring and single radiator.
- Living/Family Room: 4m x 6.68m
- Carpet flooring, bay window, reclaimed brick fireplace, gas fire and two double radiator.
- Kitchen: 2.97m x 10.23m
- Oak kitchen units, granite worktop, tiled walls and flooring, American fridge/freezer, under unit lighting, two double radiators.
- Utility Room: 3.12m x 1.64m
- Tiled walls and flooring, high and low level cupboards, sink unit and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Downstairs WC: 1.75m x 1.85m
- Tiled flooring with partially tiled walls, WC, wash hand basin and single radiator.
- Main Bathroom: 2.82m x 2.96m
- White bathroom suite with tiled flooring and partially tiled walls, bath, power shower and single radiator.
- Master Bedroom: 3.99m x 7.93m
- Carpet flooring, built in wardrobes and two double radiators.
- Ensuite: 2.79m x 2.01 m
- Tiled flooring with partially tiled walls, recessed spotlights, WC, wash hand basin, power shower and single radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.48m x 2.80m
- Double bedroom with carpet flooring and single radiator.
- (Also has plumbing for an ensuite bathroom)
- Bedroom 3: 3.1m x 3.98m
- Double bedroom with laminate flooring and single radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.89m x 3.07m
- Double bedroom with carpet flooring, sliderobes and single radiator.
- Garage: 3.78m x 5.66m
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact our office on 02871 886910.