The Riverside Building & Development Group, the promoters behind the landmark ‘Three Rivers’ project on the Strabane/Lifford gateway, is proud to announce the release of 37 new homes at ‘Bracken Hill (Phase 2)’. This is the fifth stage of our rolling housing construction programme and follows on from the completion of the hugely popular 40-unit ‘Glenview Manor’ development, the sell-out of the entire 40-unit Bracken Gate and Bracken Hill (Phase 1) schemes and the 19 unit Berryhill Gardens project in Artigarvan. This new housing development, just off the Curley Hill Road in Strabane, is specified and priced to appeal to those seeking an ideal home in an ideal location. The mixture of 3-bedroom semi-detached and 4- bedroom detached properties has already attracted strong interest from homebuyers in Strabane, Derry and the wider region. It is ideal for home hunters seeking genuine value for money in a location poised for expansion with the commencement of the new A5 dual carriageway. With prices beginning at £125,000, the Bracken Hill area is a solid property investment opportunity that represents one of the best in the North West! Key Features include: –
Key features include:
• Unbeatable value for the quality of building work and the internal design;
• Traditional construction including bison concrete floors;
• A choice of turnkey finishes for your kitchen, bathrooms and floors;
• Modern building specifications used to deliver warm, environmentally friendly and energy efficient homes;
• Generous garden sites offering privacy and safety within a development complete with approved roads, lighting and other services;
• A home on the hill. Gentle hillside landscape location offering a community mix of detached and semi-detached properties, suitable for young and old;
• Based on a cost conscious, value driven philosophy that believes your home should be affordable and allow you to keep as much of your money for paying for the other things you need and want in your life;
• Less of your income will be directed towards domestic rates, heating costs and house maintenance;
• Homes fit for the needs and demands of the 21st century;
• An opportunity to invest in a brand new home while local house prices remain at sensible levels;
• Local homes built with the help of local workers using local supplies. This Group is investing in the local economy of West Tyrone;
• Ideal for house hunters with pre-approved finance. Advice and guidance available on mortgage facilities;
• Available for chain free occupation from Spring 2019.
Take a look at residing in Bracken Hill. Homes constructed to meet the life you want to live.
Quality does not have to cost the earth.