The Riverside Building & Development Group, the promoters behind the landmark ‘Three Rivers’ project on the Strabane/Lifford gateway, is proud to announce the launch of the release of 20 new homes at Artigarvan, County Tyrone. ‘Berryhill Gardens’ is the fourth phase of our rolling housing construction programme and follows on from the completion of the hugely popular 40-unit ‘Glenview Manor’ development and the virtual sell-out of the entire ‘Bracken Gate’ & ‘Bracken Hill’ schemes in Strabane.
This latest housing project, just off the Art Road, is already underway and is specified and priced to appeal to those seeking a new home in an ideal semi-rural location. Just five minutes from Strabane and a mere 15-minute commute to Derry, the scheme is sure to attract considerable interest from home hunters throughout the North West. The commencement of the first phase of the nearby A5 dual carriageway later this year will provide lucky homeowners with even further reduced journey times and fast and safer access to work, hospitals, colleges, commercial, leisure and other services and facilities all along the new 88-kilometre road from Derry to Aughnacloy.
The new development offers the best of country and town – the opportunity to live in a peaceful setting, but with all the conveniences and facilities needed for modern life available locally or within easy reach along the commuter belt to Derry, Strabane or Omagh. With prices beginning at £112,000 the new homes offer outstanding value and are priced at around 20-25% cheaper than comparable sized new properties in Derry City.
The Group has built up an uncompromising reputation for delivering solid, well finished and well specified homes. Key Features include: –
- Unbeatable value for the quality of building work and the internal design;
- A choice of turnkey finishes for your kitchen, bathrooms and floors;
- Modern building specifications used to deliver warm, environmentally friendly and energy efficient homes;
- Well-proportioned garden sites offering privacy and safety within a development complete with approved roads, lighting and other services;
- A home on the gently landscaped location offering a community mix of detached and semi-detached properties, suitable for young and old;
- Based on a cost conscious, value driven philosophy that believes your home should be affordable and allow you to keep as much of your money for paying for the other things you need and want in your life;
- Less of your income will be directed towards domestic rates, heating costs and house maintenance;
- Homes fit for the needs and demands of the 21st century;
- An opportunity to invest in a brand new home while local house prices remain at sensible levels;
- Local homes built with the help of local workers using local supplies. This Group is investing in the economy of the North West;
- Ideal for house hunters with pre-approved finance. Advice and guidance available on mortgage facilities.